Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Laurieinpx - question

Posted by rcharles 7b - 8a. (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 9, 14 at 9:20

Hi Laurieinpx,
Your photo's of your Somalense nova (tanazania's). Plants are wonderful, love the leaf shape. Where did you get seeds?
Your plant 'tags' are so professional. Do you have them printed on or is this something you do yourself? Do you know where one can get one of these?
Rick

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Laurieinpx - question

Found tag printer.
Rick

o

Rick, what are these tags? I've been looking for nice ones for plants. What is a tag printer?

o

Hi Rick:

These are not mine. It is a picture from the nursery in Tucson. I only purchased one. :) A bit older, though. Here is the info.

aridqueries@aridlands.com

He is very knowledgeable and can probably help you out. I did not inquire about seeds. They had all varieties but did not appear to get into grafting the new hybrids.

Laurie

o

HI Averil,
Hope your plants are flourishing.
I am not sure if the one that I am getting is the same as what I saw on LauriePhx photo's.
It is put out by Brother - Handheld Label printer.
Actually the majority of the ones listed are UK sites.
You can have a cartridge which prints black on white or black on clear, which is what I am getting.
Rick

o

Thanks Rick, I shall have look. Yep plants are good, I shall be putting up a pic of my two buds when they open lol

o

I invested in those metal Impresso Tags and have very much fallen in love with them. No more dry rotted plastic tags or faded print/ink. Sure, my hand writting is more along the lines of a doctor's but at least I can pretty much read what I put on them. LOL

Kirk

o

Kirk,
Are those the Copper tags that you write on and they leave the impression on them and then can be highlighted?
Rick

o

These are the aluminum ones. You can find them on ebay or amazon under brand name Amekron Impress-o Tags. There's someone on one of the plumeria groups on facebook that buys a huge bulk and then sells them as well. I just found it easier to get on ebay about same price to a tad cheaper.

Kirk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here