Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
FaceBook

Posted by printmaster DFW TX (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 18, 14 at 13:41

Anyone here on Face Book?
What Adenium Groups have you joined?

I'm in The Adenium Group & Adeniums Tips & Tricks.
I think I'm on every plumeria group too.

Lonnie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: FaceBook

Haha! I'm in Adenium Tips & Tricks as well. I was just emailing Jason about that one.

I'm affraid to list all the ones I'm on because you'll really see how bad my adenium addiction is but I'm on about ten different ones. Oh, and I'm also on a couple of the plumeria ones.

Kirk

o

I'm on both of the ones you are on Lonnie. Kirk, I've seen some of your posts on Adenium Tips & Tricks come through my feed and recognized your name and blooms. I felt like a stalker or something lol.

-Heather

o

LOL Next time say 'hi' and that will help you not feel so stalker-ish...maybe.

Ok, so here's a small list of the other adenium groups I'm in. Keep in mind that some of these are in a language I have no understanding of but still admire the pictures.

Adenium
Planet Adenium
THE Adenium Group (David Clulow recently invited me to this one)
Malaysian Adenium
Thai Soco Hybrids
Adenium Brasil
I LOVE THAI SOCO PETCHBANNA
Adeniumsindia
MICHELLES DESERT ROSES
North American Hobby Growers
ADENIUM
BEYOND PLUMIE ADDICTION (This one is mostly plumeria but the guy that runs it is also huge on adeniums)

Kirk

o

Oh Kirk, now why did you go and list them. I was on 5 of them and spend a lot of time reading through all the posts and looking at photos. Now I will have to add more and skip making dinner AND cleaning house so I have enough time to view everything. LMBFBO.

o

Welcome to the embarrassment of my addiction! LMAO

Oh, I left out the the two that do not have English titles.

Kirk

o

I reject facebook on general principles! I only stalk people on GardenWeb lol

Specifically, the C&S forum and lately, the plumeria one because I decided to get my first plumeria. This whole plant thing has opened a whole universe that I only used to associate with stew and salads! And I used to turn glassy-eyed whenever my sister would bring up the subject of her sansevierias and bromeliads. Who knew?!

Pagan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here