Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kuraphin and Dang Red Triple adenium

Posted by ltran54 9 (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 19, 14 at 16:05

I got these 2 from Adeniumrose last year.
First one is Kuraphin, it puts out few buds but some tears before open. The rain made the bloom with brown spots.

Dang Red Triple, got rot all the way down to about 1/4 inch of the graft section. When it leaves out, I thought it would be regular pink, but to my surprise, it gets it grafted scion to work.

photo IMG_0807.jpg

photo IMG_0804.jpg

photo IMG_0803.jpg

photo IMG_0802.jpg

photo IMG_0795.jpg

photo IMG_0800.jpg

photo IMG_0798.jpg

photo IMG_0797.jpg

photo IMG_0795.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kuraphin and Dang Red Triple adenium

Marie,
I love the "Dang Red Triple". It looks similar in coloring to what Rinoa has called "Gloria".
It is beautiful. In some ways I am glad I do not live where they are too......
readily available. I am affraid I would be in quite a dilemma, as they would be all calling my name, buy me, buy me. I would end up getting all that you guys show me.
Thanks Marie
Rick

o

Both are very pretty.

o

Marie, They are beautiful
Marlene

o

Reds steal my heart the most. However, I like that pink one.

Kirk

o

Marie, I love your collection of DR, so lucky you live in Houston, I'm from Arlington TX. not many place sell DR here. I have to mail order, can be very expensive if I order a lot lol.

Jan

o

Marie,
Gorgeous blooms. I think both of them are beautiful. But the pink steal my heart. Thank you for sharing.

Rick,
You are a hoot! I am the same way. I cannot stop my addictions. I just keep planting more and more seeds without thinking about the consequences once they get older and I will need to pot them up. I gave a bunch away to friends and to a girl scout group that I had out to my greenhouse in hopes of piquing their interest in adeniums and epiphylums.

o

Thank you all for great comments. Kuraphin has 4 more buds open and the look better without the brown spots.

photo IMG_0912.jpg

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here