Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
True Socotranum seeds

Posted by kodom087 9 Houston (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 14, 14 at 16:28

Hey, Rick!

Here is a picture of my true socotranum seedlings. I think they're about 9 1/2 months old now. I can't remember the exact date I germinated them but it wasn't but maybe about 10 or so days after you had germinated yours.

I'm amazed at the slow growth difference compared to all the obesums and arabicums I've germinated. Quite interesting.

Kirk

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: True Socotranum seeds

Those looks great, Kirk. Mine are not much bigger and yes they are exceptionally slow growers. Maybe some of this heat will induce growth.
They may be like a lot of conifers. In the sense they sit and them just start growing. For conifers it is called 'Free to Grow".
We will see. Keep me posted.
Thanks, rick

o

I most certainly will. And yes, they sure have their own slow pace. Much like me, I suppose. LOL

Kirk

o

Do you have any seeds that i could trade or get for free please if so email me i really want one of these

o

Hey there, Austin...

I do not have any seeds unfortunately. I'll ask around for you though.

Kirk

o

Hello, anyone know of a supplier of seeds adenium reliable socotranum?
I live in Brazil and here there is none that provide seeds of this species and not many others.

Appreciate the attention

o

Hello, anyone know of a supplier of seeds adenium reliable socotranum?
I live in Brazil and here there is none that provide seeds of this species and not many others.

Appreciate the attention

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here