Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where to get Adeniums for Europe?

Posted by rosadedesierto none (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 31, 13 at 16:29

Dear group!
Do you know of any adenium grower/nursery that sends plants to Europe? The only ones that I find on ebay, only send to US.
Thank you for your help,
Rosa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where to get Adeniums for Europe?

The Thai sellers on eBay usually ship worldwide. I don't know which ones the experts here would recommend (if any) but there are growers that are highly thought of by them. I ordered a couple of plants from best_plumeria but haven't gotten them yet so can't comment.

If you look through the forum there are some names that come up (in a positive way) again and again.

o

Thank you Cynthia, I will try to look for them!

o

Hi. I recently bought some adenium plants from an online nursery located in Greece
http://www.smallrareplants.com/

and some seeds from an ebay store located in UK

http://www.ebay.com/sch/poopsy40/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Both plants and seeds were in excellent condition

o

Thank you Eliana for your info. I will give them a try!!!!!

Rosa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here