Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Arabicum Gold Bracelet & MKMK seedlings

Posted by rcharles 7b - 8a. (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 18, 14 at 20:11

These are a few seedlings of Arabicum Gold Bracelet & MKMK (seeds from JK Adenium). Started June 5/2014.

photo ArabicumGoldBraceletampMKMK.jpg

Rick

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Arabicum Gold Bracelet & MKMK seedlings

They are so cute Rick.

Marie

o

Love seedlings. Always so fun to watch them grow and develop individual characteristics. Aren't you running out of space yet?

Kirk

o

Kirk, Running out of space yet. I ran out of space along time ago. See new seeds offered from special breeders and I cannot stop.
I have given so..... many away to a Succulent and Cactus Nursery and to a acquaintence of the Cactus and Succulent Society. Of course the better stay here.
I want to place some in homes, but so many have not shown me there true colors yet.
Always makes me wish it was easier to share with friends on this site.
Rick

o

Totally understandable Rick. Part of the joy is not only sharing pictures of the blooms and development of the plants but being able to share the actual plants themselves, I think.

I'm about to get a few seeds to share with my friend that recently got hooked on adeniums. She had no idea about the many different blooms much less types of obesums, arabicums, socos....

I do wish it were easier to share across boarders without fear of import/export issues.

Kirk

o

Rick, your seedlings are adorable. You do such a nice job getting them to grow on so quickly. It seems like mine are so much slower than yours.

I chuckled at the banter between you and Kirk. So you ran out of room a long time ago eh? ha ha.

How in the world do you always find these interesting seeds?

o

Ladylotus,
I follow the Adenium group in Australia and they have been a wonderful group of people with help and expertise. Among many very special people on this site also, have been generous and supportive.

I believe that these plants all will do what they do (caudex size, etc.) on their own in most cases. Some human strategies are applied.
With many of my Arabicums and people have told me that with strong light, that they will be fat early on if they are genetically inclined. Most will fatten over time.
Rick

o

Those seedlings look good Rick! They seem to be growing very fast!

Mark

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here