retsec

Adenium Seed Wanted

retsec
9 years ago

Anyone have any seed to trade?

Comments (14)

• Marie Tran
    9 years ago

Retsec, I hope someone reply to your request soon, but if not, Ebay sellers have them very good price.

Don't buy expensive seeds, cheap seeds work just fine.
    You need fresh seeds, not expensive seeds.

Marie

• Relve
    9 years ago

Hello, Mary!
    The seeds of ebay reliable? They will flower the way it is stated?

• Marie Tran
    9 years ago

Relve, most of desert seeds flower pink, some red and white, but mostly pink. If you pay for expensive seeds and get pink, it is not worth. Get cheap seeds and use rootstock to graft later. Fresh seeds get better percent to germinate.

Grower in Thailand germinate a large quantity of seeds to get a rare flower kind. If you plan to get large quantity....get 10 acre of land soon.

Marie

• kiwijoe21
    9 years ago

I like your style Marie ...it had me laughing on the 10 acres of land.

And retsec ...I think I can help you out. How many did you need???

• Relve
    9 years ago

Hello, kiwijoe21, thank you for your attention.
    I need a 100 to 300 seeds of dual and triple variety, I'm afraid these auctions on ebay, flowers will be born as advertised?
    Thank you

• retsec
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Kiwijoe21, please email me from email on member page
    Retsec

• koi3300
    9 years ago

Kiwijoe21, couldn't agreed better with the joke of 10 acres of land mentioned by Marie, she is very funny, I like her style haha..

• kiwijoe21
    9 years ago

Retsec ...I have that many seeds ...BUT ...and it's a big one. I don't have double or triple variety seeds. In the past 7 years I have been growing adeniums ...only two seeds from tens of thousands have germinated double flowers. So to be frank ...I can't help you out on that ...I'm sorry. -Joe

• retsec
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I'm not the one asking for 100 - 300 seed. Someone else is posting on the same forum that I started. I know that the seeds may not be the same as the parent. I'd be happy with any amount you'd like to share.
    Nancy retsec

• Relve
    9 years ago

Hello, people!
    I have many adeniuns, but unfortunately all the pink tint, the plants are already quite large. I am not able to do the grafting of plants due to lack of other colors and varieties.
    Hence the need to get other varieties for 'coloring' my adeniuns pink.
    Relve

• kiwijoe21
    9 years ago

LoL. That was funny. I'm sorry Nancy about not paying better attention to the posts. I'll talk to you soon.

• kiwijoe21
    9 years ago

Hey Nancy

The seeds that I was talking to you about are almost ready. I say in about 14 to 21 days you should have them. Almost ready to pop.

• retsec
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks.
    Nancy

• Karatts
    9 years ago

Joe, would you happen to have any extra adenium seeds? I would also like to trade for some. I want to try growing adenium for the first time. If not that is okay. I will try ordering overseas. Any advice on how to germinate them?

Not sure how to contact you either! Hope you see this!