Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
riosrayne

two new ones

ronwel
9 years ago

Fresh off the plane from Rinoa, amythest, and black pearl. Welcome home, little guys.

Comments (13)

• rcharles_gw (Canada)
    9 years ago

Ronwel,
    Those look very healthy. Rinoa sends such healthy and good size plants.
    She gets a lot of praise for her cleanliness, shipping techniques and speedy shipping. All makes for a favorable transition.
    Look forward to seeing them flower for you.
    Rick

• Marie Tran
    9 years ago

Ronwel, those are very good looking plants.
    Can't wait to see them in full head of flowers.

Marie

• kiwijoe21
    9 years ago

Man those two look very good Ronwel. Get them going that way we can see them bloom.

• kodom087 z9a
    9 years ago

Congrats! I have wanted to add those to my collection. Perhaps next year. Can't wait to see pics of your blooms.

Kirk

• ginger9899
    9 years ago

Nice! Great choices, I can't wait to see the Amethyst blooms especially.

-Heather

• ladylotus
    9 years ago

Gorgeous plants Ronwel. She really did ship you some very nice looking plants. I've ordered from Anymanee a couple years ago and had very good success.

I was emailed a catalog from Rinoa but after reading the last page I became a little nervous ordering as it indicats that I need to contact my local region Customs did you do that when you ordered yours? I'm not even sure who to contact. Also, she says she ships them International Express Mail Service...does that come right to your door?

• ssk22 Ohio 5b
    9 years ago

Ronwel,
    Great looking pants. Just today I ordered four from Rinoa,hope they are just as nice as yours. How long did it take to get yours?
    Thanks for sharing..
    Sharon

• rcharles_gw (Canada)
    9 years ago

I have none of people (actually on this site) that did get a permit issued by the U.S. and they did not make it out to be an difficulty. Not sure exactly of process in the U.S.. U.S. Permits are good for more than one place.
    Here in Canada. A permit is required and they are good for three years and quantity is not a factor.
    EMS is faster. Here I have to pick up at post office. Rinoa's plants have arrived to me within 4-6 days.
    Rick

• ssk22 Ohio 5b
    9 years ago

Here in U.S. we only need a phytosanitary paper from the seller, which most of time is free after spending a certain amount of money.

Sharon

• ronwel
    Original Author
    9 years ago

First thanks for all the compliments, of course, its all Rinoa. She really is awsome at what she does.
    I was a little weary too after reading that final page of her catalog, but it worked out great. They were shipped friday afternoon and were at my door by the following tuesday afternoon, ( they came into chicago and USPS took over from there). I know that if you live in cali or Hawaii, youll have a very hard time getting plants, otherwise i havnt heard of any issues. Rinoa included the phytosanitary docs. for free and i only got two.
    If the international shipment bothers you, adeniumrose.com is a good one i recently purchased from, the only issue there is that a lot of their plants are "not proven" which means you arent really sure what you have until the first bloom.
    I am really looking forward to watching both of these. Better belive there are follow pics on the way.

• ladylotus
    9 years ago

Thank you for the information...So for those in the US, you are not doing anything different? Perfect. I am going to get a couple and see how it goes. You guys are making me so envious of all your beautiful plants you are getting from Rinoa.

• ladylotus
    9 years ago

Ronwel, you are a bad influence. I just placed an order through Rinoa for a few plants. I hope all goes well and appreciate the information you provided.

I am so excited I will hardly be able to wait to get the plants. :) This addiction is TERRIBLE.

• ronwel
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hahaha. Peer pressure, peer pressure. It really is sort of an addiction huh. It will be a positive experience im sure... i have yet to see a single negative remark about Rinoa.

Sponsored
Cabido Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
DC & Montgomery County's Best in Full Service, Custom Home Remodeling