Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ixorapink

ixorapink
9 years ago

Hi everyone, I love DR & I would like to show you the 2 big DR plants that I have but don't know what type is this, they rarely bloom I don't know why?

Comments (10)

• ixorapink
    Original Author
    9 years ago

here is the closeup picture

• Marie Tran
    9 years ago

Ixorapink, first, welcome to the forum. I hope to see more of your plants.
    Those are beautiful plants you had there.
    They are arabicum type, they don't flowers very much, but they do flower, pink flower will be on your plants.
    Flower or not, still looking great.

Marie

• kiwijoe21
    9 years ago

That's right Marie ...flowers or not they still look amazing. I grew some from seeds and I can't wait to have them look like yours!!! How old are those two???

• ixorapink
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Marie, thanks for the info, you have a very beautiful collection of DR, 2000 of my 4 years seedling plants & 30 of the double & triple flower got kill last winter, i was so sad :(, I should put the heater in my greenhouse, I learn my lesson & will have to start the seedling again, I still have some big one that I brought inside the house , but they are all single flower

kiwijoe21 - i bought these 2 plants 5 year ago from Thailand but they were small caudex is about 2" I don't know why they grow so big, so I think the plants about 6 years.

Jan

• ixorapink
    Original Author
    9 years ago

more pictures- all my plumeria die too -- so sad

• kodom087 z9a
    9 years ago

What a great collection. Sorry for the loss of your adeniums and plumeria. I'd be very sad as well. It's bad enough when we lose one or two but as many as you did? I'd cry!

Anyway, hello and welcome to the forum.

Kirk

• ginger9899
    9 years ago

Welcome! I love your plants! Those two are so huge and interesting!

-Heather

• Pagan
    9 years ago

Jan, your giant adeniums are not blooming because they are already way too awesome! If they bloom, I don't know if we can take it lol

Seriously, welcome to the forum. Meet RunningKat.

• ixorapink
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks Kirk , you have a very nice double triple DR , I was about to give up since most of mime DR died this year, but I am so additive therefore I will rebuild my DR collection lol.

Thanks Heather - hope to see your plants, haven't have too much time to explore the forum.

Hi Fakechuchi. Thanks, your cat color hair is beautiful & meet my Nina, just take today!

Jan

Jan

• rcharles_gw (Canada)
    9 years ago

Jan, Your plants are amazing. How huge and wonderful a collection. Thank you for lettings us view them.
    What a beautiful yard you have.
    Rick

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH