Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Not a DR but Marie might like it

Posted by karyn1 7a (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 4, 12 at 8:29

My variegated COT is blooming. It's still pretty small and got beat up on it's way here but has recovered and is beginning to fill in nicely. Photo is a bit dark. Watch now Marie is going to post a pic of a V. COT that she has and it will be huge! lol

V. COT

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Not a DR but Marie might like it

OK Karyn... I'm too old to know what "COT" stands for.....

o

The euphorbia king doesn't know COT? Crown of Thorns Euphorbia milii : )

o

Howard,
I didn't know either and was hoping someone would ask.
Sharon

o

Hey Karyn, I don't even have a variegated COT. I am jeolous now.....even though I had over 40 pots of COT.

I just got back from Missouri for 5 days camping....115 degree heat and no AC at night. Holy cow....hot hot hot....

Red is my color, I like anything red....car, clothes, house and even plant....
Thank you for sharing....
Marie

o

My idea of camping is a cheap hotel like a Holiday Inn Express. lol I enjoy spending the day hiking but not sleeping outside. The closest I come to sleeping outside is a recliner on the screened in porch at our FL house. How in the world did you handle that heat with no AC? I think I would have slept in my car with it turned on.

o

Marie,

Did you go to Carthage Missouri? I work in the area nearby (near Joplin MO). I was back in Houston that weekend you were there in MO. Yes it was hotter in MO than in TX.

BTW, thank you for letting me see your collection. Now am getting more addicted to DRs.

Brian

o

Brian, yes, how did you know that I go to Carthage Missouri?
Each year the first week in August we ( Vietnamese catholic) get together for Marian Days. About 100 thousands (more or less) were there each year. We slept in the tents from Wed to Sunday each year.
Marie

o

Marie,

I travel for work every week to Joplin, MO area close to Carthage. I have been doing that for 2 yrs. I have made some friends in the area. SO I know what's going on in the area around Joplin.

Yes it was hot when you guys went to Cathage, MO. They dont know about DRs. I have yet to see a DR in that area

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here