Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Seedlings from Mr. Ko update 2

Posted by ixorapink (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 10, 14 at 12:08

plants on 7/15 - 8/10 -

here is an update on my seedlings, do you think I should transplant these chubby babies hehe.....

Jan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Seedlings from Mr. Ko update 2

more picture

o

picture

o

a couple plants have white/ green leaves are they variegated ?

jan

o

variegated or not

o

Jan,

I'm no expert, but I I'd say they still have enough space to grow together some more. Just make sure that the more vigorous growers don't overwhelm the slower and shier ones!
Great babies you got there! The foundation of a veritable Adenium plantation! Love it how some have that reddish hue to their stems! They must have been basking in a lot of sun!

Lena

o

Jan, I am of the same opinion as Lena. They look to have enough room for now. I think you are from Texas? I would transplant into individual small pots atleast a month or two before you would be having to bring them in for fall. This would give them some time to root up a bit in new pots. You will be able to manage watering or lack there of through out the winter months.
Nice group.
Rick

o

Thanks Lena & Rick, I will transplant them in Sept.

Jan

o

Jan, they are so cute, good enough to eat.

I hope they grow fast and fat for you.

Marie

o

Jan,

They are very nice looking seedlings and growing well.
I agree with the above statements on transplanting. I have seeds started two weeks ago and hope they grow fast in time to transplant in late September.

Lonnie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here