Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Carmen

Posted by adenium1949 UK (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 2, 13 at 13:11

Here is a plant that doesn't need to be double or triple, in my opinion, I think it is just perfect as it is. I wish I could claim to have raised it but I can't, it was raised by David Clulow in Venezuela.
Happy growing.
Brian UK.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Carmen

Niiiiiice!! I like that one a lot--nice purple edging to the ruffled petals!

Mike in MN

o

Beautiful.

o

Thanks Mike,
The photo was taken a couple of days after opening. When new the edge is much darker and the contrast between the dark edge, brilliant red middle and the white centre is amazing. I also like the long dark green leaves with prominent white veins.
Happy growing.
Brian UK.

This post was edited by adenium1949 on Fri, Aug 2, 13 at 14:51

o

That is a beauty. Paula

o

Thanks Paula and Marie,
I think I'm in love with a plant !

Happy growing,
Brian UK.

o

Oh wow! That's gorgeous!

Cynthia

o

That is quite stunning Brian and it definitely matches any Dbl's, Trpl's.
This is a grafted plant I would imagine? David Clulow has made some very impressive crosses. As always thanks for sharing your photo's.
Rick

o

so beautiful, it is one of my favorite single layer adenium, so beautiful and elegant. I have a similar here in Thailand, called Large moonlight.

Michael

o

Absolutely gorgeous. As you say the white veins in the leaves set off this beautiful flower. Another corker Brian, thanks for sharing
Averil UK

o

What a beautiful flower. I really like the leaves too. Beautiful!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here