Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
stupidlazydog

Lowes Death Row Adenium

Here's a photo of an Adenium I rescued from death row at Lowes. The flower just opened this morning. It didn't have a leaf on it when I bought it, it's starting to look a bit happier now!

Comments (7)

• kodom087 z9a
    10 years ago

Great flower! All I ever see at the box stores are pinks.

Kirk

• ladylotus
    10 years ago

Stupidlazydog, that is a really gorgeous looking flower. I like the other adeniums in the background also. They have some nice looking caudex.

I have not seen adenium around here at the box stores for a long time. Sadly, I've checked off and on all summer.

• chuy415
    10 years ago

Beautiful colors!! So glad you saved it from death row! Lol

Chuy

• Marie Tran
    10 years ago

Nice find, great price I bet. (because it was in death row)
    Marie

• cara
    10 years ago

I just love Lowe's rescue plant. I too got lucky on clearance $2 adenium and it's red double. They are selling for $15.98 each.

• stupidlazydog CT zone 5b/6a
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I haven't seen any doubles at Lowe's, but I'm happy with this flower. I like the leaves as well. They have some red on the back of them, a couple are almost solid red on the back.

I also got this one from Lowe's. It's not grafted, and had one flower when I got it. As I recall, the flower wasn't anything special, but oh what a caudex! Eventually I'd like to try my hand at grafting on it.

Wendy

• ladylotus
    10 years ago

Wendy,

Oh yeah...what a caudex is right. That is going to be really gorgeous as it gets bigger and bigger.

Great find!

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio