Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Galaxy Diamond Desert Rose

Posted by ltran54 9 (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 14, 14 at 17:44

I got this plant from Rinoa last year and today first bud opens....I hope to see more.

photo IMG_1737.jpg

photo IMG_1735.jpg

photo IMG_1734.jpg

photo IMG_1733.jpg

My Kanjana Yellow got 3 buds open so far and one more soon to open. These 2 pictures were taken on Aug. 10

photo IMG_1644.jpg

photo IMG_1644.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Galaxy Diamond Desert Rose

Marie!!! your collection is unbelievable!!!!!!! WOW.. amazing colors and size! thanks for sharing

Chuy

o

Beautiful! I always enjoy looking at your wonderful plants and blooms Marie... gives me inspiration for my own aspirations of growing Adeniums.

o

Beautiful blooms Marie. What a wonderful collection you have. I too love seeing your photos.

o

• Posted by rcharles Canada, West Coast 7 (My Page) on
    Thu, Aug 14, 14 at 23:44

So nice, Marie. That Kanjana Yellow is very pure. Does the color hold for you quite a few days or does it fade?
Rick

o

Marie what can I say but exquisite blooms I like them both but have preference for the yellow I have the same one
Regards john (Thailand)

o

Marie,

This bloom is very pretty and all your pics are very inspirational.

Lonnie

o

Thank you, thank you all for super nice comments.

The bloom looks exactly like the picture in the catalog only it is little smaller. Because the branch is very young, within 3-4 inches. I hope to see bigger bloom when the branches get older.

Marie

o

2 more buds open and few more coming.
Also Diamond Ring has one bud opens today.

photo IMG_1864-2.jpg

photo DiamondRing.jpg

o

• Posted by sam401 Cairns, Australia. (My Page) on
    Mon, Aug 18, 14 at 17:15

You have beautiful plants! I am in love with the galaxy diamond, its spectacular!
Sam.

o

Thank you Sam. I have 2 diamonds, but they are not on my fingers...they are in pots......pink diamond and a red diamond.....

he he he...

Marie

o

• Posted by rcharles Canada, West Coast 7 (My Page) on
    Mon, Aug 18, 14 at 20:07

Those are beautiful, Marie. The Diamond Galaxy is quite stunning with it's
pointed petals.
That Diamond Ring is one I have seen on Kwarunee's list and have often thought of getting it. I am more inclined now after seeing yours. I love the bloom, but the leaves are something else. This is a Swazicum, I believe or "x" of sorts.
Rick

o

beautiful collection Marie, I do love the Kanjana Yellow

jan

o

Marie,

I love the Galaxy Diamond. Your pic of Diamond Ring looks so much better than any I've seen advertised.

Congrats on these great looking blooms!
Lonnie

o

They are all gorgeous Marie! I really love that galaxy diamond. It's very unusual looking. Beautiful! And you always have such lovely pots. Marie I'm jealous as hell!!! Lol

o

Wow, they are soooooo pretty. I just love seeing folks beautiful collections. Love all kinds of desert rose but unfortunately don't have room to grow for now, so I just admire everyone here's plant& blooms.

Thank you all for sharing.
Cara

o

I love diamond ring.

o

Wow! I must try to get this one next year! Beautiful.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here