Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Seed Shipment

Posted by bloomnbillviolet 5 a (1107macin@sbcglobal.net) on
Wed, Aug 13, 14 at 21:54

Received seed from Mr. Ko today. Ordered 10 and received 15.
Took 16 days for shipment.
Soaked for 2 hours, planted in moist 50 potting mix and 50 perlite. Sprinkled seeds with sand. Would every body cross your fingers for me.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Seed Shipment

Crossing my fingers!

Can't wait to see the seedlings! Please share pics of them when they sprout!

o

Aww Bloomnbill...you will be surprised how quickly they will sprout for you. I will cross my fingers for you.

It is so fun watching seeds grow into unique little plants and it is amazing how fast they really do grow.

I cannot wait to see photos of your progress. I hope you will post lots of images.

o

Thanks for the well wishes ....now all I have to do is figure out hoe to post pictures....I know-I know...it's easy! But I'm a senior citizen so not so good with techie stuff!!!

o

Have you grown them before?

I'm interested in growing some as well and I was wondering if there was anything special I should do!

o

Yes I've grown before and it is not difficult to get good results, IF you follow online directions. In your browser type grow adenium
from seed. Lots of info on line and also at this site by using the Search box, upper right top side.

o

Mr Ko is good seller. His seeds are fresh and I hope they all spout for you.

Marie

o

fingers crossed!!! you'll get great results!!! I ordered only once from him and they are soooooo beautiful and growing fast fast fast!! I planted seeds about 2 or 2 1/2 months ago and they are about 3-4 inches already

Chuy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here