Comments (18)

• jayeff71
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Another display of glorious blooms.

• jayeff71
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Creamy White with pink line on edge of petals my latest purchase.

• jayeff71
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Another new addition to my collection of Desert Rose

• jayeff71
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Seed pods on desert rose looking forward to propagating them .

• mscynthia
    10 years ago

You have a beautiful collection. The purples are so unique; the one with the dark veins is orchid-like.

Cynthia

• jayeff71
    Original Author
    10 years ago

These are cuttings taken from the main caudex of established plants I have now repotted individually and they are doing fine ( see next post )

• jayeff71
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Repotted cuttings from main caudex of Ardenium Oesum

• Marie Tran
    10 years ago

Yellow is one of my favorite....Thank you for sharing.
    Marie

• User
    10 years ago

Thanks for posting your wonderful pictures, you have an ideal climate for these plants. Could you possibly post a close-up of the cream coloured bloom, and do you know the name ?
    Happy growing,
    Brian UK.

• averil
    10 years ago

Absolutely gorgeous!! I particularly like the lilac/purple colour. Thanks for showing us your pics

• stupidlazydog CT zone 5b/6a
    10 years ago

Beautiful collection, both your Adeniums and the other flowers in the group photo. I love the striped Dendrobium, but what is the purple flower?

• ClausP
    10 years ago

Really nice collection you have there :D

• 11otis
    10 years ago

jayeff; you have a nice collection. Nice shots especially the first pic. I also saw your pics you posted in the gallery section. Amazing how flowers that size can produce such big seed pods. I have never seen an Adenium seed pod in life so my perception of size might be off looking at pics.
    I can't see the wire around them but you are going to secure the pods from splitting, right?
    Your cuttings from caudex look very promising for a nice size of future caudex. Just wondering (I am a beginner and try to understand the why behind what the experts here do, easier to remember that way) why you cut the MAIN caudex. I thought that is the important life line of the plant, no?

• kodom087 z9a
    10 years ago

Great adeniums! Love your collection.

Kirk

• User
    10 years ago

Beautiful collection you have there, i like them all. When did you get your first Adenium, and started your interest for them?

• jayeff71
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you all for your comments.
    1, ref the cuttings from the main caudex I watched a grower in Thailand repotting and he trimmed some of the roots and side shoots , so I am just experimenting ,.the mother plant is doing well and as you can see so are the cuttings ,I will follow up with a picture in a months time.
    2 Brian at the moment the yellow adenium has finished flowering so unable to give you a close up pic but I will remember next time it blooms.

• cara
    10 years ago

Wow, they are so pretty to look at. I don't have that much but i am pretty darn sure after seeing all members here sharing their collections I am heading that way too.

Thank you for sharing.

• jayeff71
    Original Author
    10 years ago

MIXX888

I moved to Thailand in 2004 staying in Koh Samui for 4 years that is when we first got introduced to Adeniums, I now live in Sattahip and only have a collection of 25.
    But we have a bungalow near Surin where we have about 200 + specimens mainly grown from seeds We are so lucky to live here with these magnificent flowers and so cheap to buy.

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville