Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Adenium not flowering

Posted by loveadenium India (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 22, 13 at 3:42

Hello, i have 8 adenium but no one has yet flower, i bought them from local nursery in India when they where 1 year old, which has then flowers and bud, but after that now around 8months have pass but no one is flowering, My soil mixuter contain, coconut husk, cocopeat, cowmanure,vermicompost, every week i spray micronutrient and after every 2week fertilizer it with NPK 19:19:19....please advice me on this...
1 thing forgot to mention...its does not get morning sunlight, but its gets afternoon sunlight from 1pm till 6pm.

This post was edited by loveadenium on Sun, Sep 22, 13 at 4:18

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Adenium not flowering

Loveadenium, that plant looks very healthy, if your plants all look like that, than don't worry. They will.
Try full sun and see.
Marie

o

ok...but this plant have not been growing much too...it look same from last 3 week.... even the leaves are not growing beyond this.. any problem why it is not growing fast

o

I agree with Marie. They are looking healthy. They have minds of their own and will bloom when they feel like it. I've had a couple that didn't bloom at all this year. No signs of buds. Will have to see if they give me any next year.

Kirk

o

Hi!!!

Looks good to me as well...

They don't grow that fast, so that is why it takes time. We would love to see them grow faster, but we can't make them.

Mother Nature at its best..

These beauties take a long time to develop a large Caudex.

Patience.. It will happen!!! ;-)

Laura

o

Thanks all....

o

Hi love adenium, I have 16 plants that I grew from seed. They are all now 18 months old and are glowing with health. However I have not had a bud on any of them yet. I think it's just a case of being patient and when they decide the time is right they will bloom. Good luck
Kind regards
Averil Uk

o

hi averil,

i will have patience....
thanks

This post was edited by loveadenium on Wed, Sep 25, 13 at 4:18

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here