Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19803380

Blooms

User
10 years ago

I just pruned more than 200 of my Adeniums so they are ready for the dry season here in Thailand where Adeniums really start to shows its beautiful site with heavy blooming.
So there are not many of my adenium, in bloom at the moment. But here is some pictures of what's left;)

{{gwi:352031}}
{{gwi:352034}}
{{gwi:352036}}
{{gwi:352039}}
{{gwi:352040}}
{{gwi:352042}}
{{gwi:352044}}
{{gwi:352045}}
{{gwi:352048}}
{{gwi:352050}}
{{gwi:352051}}

Michael :)

Comments (24)

• ilovetogrow z9 Jax Florida
    10 years ago

Michael if that is what is left I cannot wait to see the rest of your trees. Beautiful flowers. Going back to look again. Paula

• _eee
    10 years ago

Sooo beautiful, I am envious. I have only 10 and only 2 have bloomed all summer. Still trying to figure out why. The plants are really full and a beautiful green. This is the first year they have not bloomed....madding.

• User
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you Paula. I am lucky that I have a wife who, like me, really love adenium, and my wife's mother has a adenium farm, so I've got a lot of flowers from her :)

• mscynthia
    10 years ago

Your "left overs" are gorgeous. Seeing them brightened the day. :)

Cynthia

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    10 years ago

My jaw is still on the floor. I can't stop drooling either ,-)

Beautiful

I'm speechless.

Awesome collection !

Take care,

Laura .

• kodom087 z9a
    10 years ago

Great flowers! The purple one in the middle I have one that's supposed to bloom like that. Guess I'll find out in the spring.

Kirk

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    10 years ago

Hi Michael!!

Is that third picture the Yellow Mai Thong?

I was also wondering the name of that beautiful red at the bottom ( last pic)

She sure is a beauty!,

Thanks for the names ..

Laura

• maark23 TX/8a
    10 years ago

Great flowers!! Really liking that variegated plant!

Mark

• ginger9899
    10 years ago

Beautiful blooms! I really love the red one in the last pic too. You are lucky to be close the someone with an Adenium farm!

-Heather

• User
    Original Author
    10 years ago

kodom087 look forward to the plant starts to bloom, itôs going to bloom like crazy, it's one of my favorites :)

• User
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Hi laura :)

No the name is Luang Paum Sap, but i have Mai Thong, here is the pic. This bloom is not so strong yellow, as it can be

The last one is Dang Hassadee, it is so beautiful...

• Pagan
    10 years ago

Okay, Michael. Those flowers are just unreal. Particularly the first and the last one. How old is your oldest plant and may we see a picture? I personally enjoy ogling other people's adeniums lol

Pagan

• User
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you all, I really enjoy watching all yours flowers too :)

• stupidlazydog CT zone 5b/6a
    10 years ago

Your adeniums are beautiful. I actually love the singles the most.

Wendy

• User
    Original Author
    10 years ago

What i really likes with singles, is the blooms last longer than the multi layers

• Aggie2
    10 years ago

Hi Michael!

All blooms are gorgeous! The one that most likely will make me break the rule of not ordering from overseas is that purple single (7th from top)! Was drooling over it last night so bad, that my better half started complaining! ;)
    Do you know the name of it?

Aggie

• User
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Aggie

Sure i know the name, it's called Moung sakda but is also called King purole aroma :)

• kodom087 z9a
    10 years ago

Mixx, Now I really can't wait! Mine is the Moung Sakda I got from Anucha.

Kirk

• Marie Tran
    10 years ago

So beautiful...I had so many and still want more after looking at your flowers. I very much want to move to Thailand after I retired.

Next time, could you please write the name underneat of each picture? I love them all.

Marie

• 11otis
    10 years ago

Mixx, your flowers are just truly beautiful. Better than on any seller's catalogue and having read some of the posts here how e-Bay sellers are stealing pics, you might want to heed some advice about marking your pics. I know they can get around it but wouldn't be so easy like just copying. You made beautiful shots too.
    I think with Adeniums there are (almost) no 2 plants having the same flowers, other than the basic pink or solid colours. Can't wait to see any bloom on any of my plants. Big sigh!

This post was edited by otis11 on Mon, Sep 16, 13 at 21:36

• Aggie2
    10 years ago

Thanks,

Need start shopping now! I guess couple more plants can't hurt; at least until we get cold snap and I will need to bring them all inside! :0)

Aggie

• User
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Otis11 Good idea, I will now find a program that can watermark my pictures. But the pictures could be better, the pictures are taken with a iphone5

• User
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Marie of course, next time I post pictures I will write the names of the flowers :)
    Have you been on holiday in Thailand before?
    Hope you have a wonderful day with all your beautiful flowers :)

Michael

• greenclaws UK, Zone 8a
    10 years ago

Fantastic blooms and pics you have there, congrats!

My fav is also No 7 the same one as Aggie. It must be something to do with us being from the UK I guess??

I also like No 3, and No 1, and No 2 and.....and.....and
    Gill UK.