Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Beginning of a Bloom?!?!

Posted by Karmaticflow 9A (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 23, 13 at 17:26

After a bad week with my seedlings. It looks like I get a win with a different plant. If that is what I think it is in the picture. Then I'll be looking forward to the beautiful red blooms that should appear in the near future. This is my 1st Home Depot plant from beginning of the summer. My 2nd Home Depot is still blooming from when I bought it four weeks ago. Actually it is still kicking out new bloom pods. The Home Depot by my house has boatloads of DRs. Going back this weekend to look and pick up a couple more. 20$/plant. Great deal. Check you local Home Depot.

JR.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Beginning of a Bloom?!?!

Looking good to me!!

Whoooo hooooo!

Congratulations!!!

Laura

o

I have been to HD too. And often. I even went today as I needed a shower head. LOL I came away with these too. Almost like a hedge. I paid $17 for mine. There was also some awesome Crown of Thorns for $14. Nice ones. See if your leaves are fuzzy. Yours looks like a great buy too and soon to bloom. Yea! Paula
 photo IMG_0732hd1_zps06cb868a.jpg

photo IMG_0734hd2_zpse0d31bd1.jpg

o

The plant I bought a month ago has fuzzy leaves. Which I found odd but didn't research. And the one in the picture has nice shiny green leaves. Here is a picture. So you can see the difference in the leaves.

JR.

o

The plant I bought a month ago has fuzzy leaves. Which I found odd but didn't research. And the one in the picture has nice shiny green leaves. Here is a picture. So you can see the difference in the leaves.

JR.

o

Most of the whites, which had great large caudexes, had furry leaves and a few of the pinks too. When I asked I was told: All arabicums have furry leaves. I was just wondering about yours.

o

JR, those are the oddest shower heads I have ever seen lol

Pagan

o

I got a new one from Lowes last month (on a whim) and it looks a lot like yours JR but it has a yellow throat. It also has fuzzy leaves.

I love your white "hedge" Paula! Very pretty.

-Heather

This post was edited by ginger9899 on Tue, Sep 24, 13 at 21:18

o

Funny thing about the shower head. I got it from Lowe's. Home Depot is across the street.

Heather that is a sweet flower and a great caudex too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here