Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sugi_c

My Solo Adenium Update

After dropping into this forum accidentally, I got hooked and decided to immediately buy my own adenium about 1.5 years ago.

We had our good and bad times. It wasn't sunny and warm enough in the house, but it being San Francisco, it was too cold or too _________ outside. Then it'd burn....then it would wilt. It wanted water...or it didn't. It'd grow a new leaf...and then it'd turn yellow.

She bloomed -- for, like, a whole entire day...and then the flowers went face down.

Arrggh.

But then, I moved to a much warmer city in California, closer to Sacramento. For two months now, my Adenium has been basking in the sunshine outside with the temps ranging between 85-100, getting partial sun.

And then it rained yesterday, which made the perfect opp for photos. It's so nice and cool today.

{{gwi:352733}}

{{gwi:352734}}

Now, she looks much, much better with each leaf glistening and buds forming. Overall, she really hasn't grown that much because of these mishaps I've caused her. But this is the first stretch of time where one thing or another has not been ailing her, and she looks happy.

I have hope again!
And now, I think I want more. :)

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH