Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
purple rose adenium

Posted by ltran54 9 (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 26, 12 at 23:14

We had rain last week and since the mosquitoes were very bad, I stayed inside for few days until this evening. When I was wandering around and saw this "purple rose" .The Blooms are not drooping and many more buds soon to open.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: purple rose adenium

Marie, Absolutely beautiful, as usual!! I love to see your pics. Many thanks for sharing them with us all
Rgds
Averil

o

Very nice!

o

What a beautiful flower and plant. You such amazing plants. All so healthy and such nice structure.
I have a purple one (at least it is supposed to be) that has buds on it now, just beginning to open. If they complete I will post a photo. It called
"Purple Rain'

o

Thank you Averil, Karyn and Rcharles.
Rcharles, I also have a purple rain plant too. The color will look like this one.

Photobucket

o

Absolutely beautiful....as usual! Marie, your plants are amazing, thanks for allowing us to see them.
Gill from the UK.

o

Thank you Gill for your kindness.

Today I noted when the bloom first opens, it is hot pink until few days later where it becomes purple.
So many buds are not open yet, but the cold front is here and tonight only 52 degrees, I am afraid, the remainder buds don't have a chance.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

o

I am in AWE of this Adenium...it's so beautiful! Would love to have one someday, but I'm still trying to get the hang of them. Fantastic work growing this!

o

Hi ltran - sorry for the off-topic post, but rcharles suggested that I post here and ask if you'd be willing to take a look at my thread about my adenium arabicum and lend your expertise. If you're willing, I could definitely use your advice.

Thanks in advance.

Here is a link that might be useful: link to my thread

o

AHHHHSOME!

Lonnie

o

Thank you Blondmyk and Lonnie. Our cold front came and went. Some of the remaining buds opened and some soon to open. The blooms are not droop which is a plus.

Marie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here