Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Purpe Rose adenium second time for the year.

Posted by ltran54 9 (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 25, 13 at 23:32

My Purple Rose adenium had more blooms in June while I was away for vacation. Like each year, it has more leaves and less blooms second blooming season.
These pictures are taking today. They look more purple in real life than in pictures.

photo IMG_4362-2.jpg

photo IMG_4360-1.jpg

photo IMG_4359-2.jpg

photo IMG_4358-2.jpg

photo IMG_4357-2.jpg

photo IMG_4356-2.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Purpe Rose adenium second time for the year.

• Posted by Tolip Tropical (My Page) on
    Thu, Sep 26, 13 at 12:18

Hi Marie

Nice blooms. I have this specie. They would emerge purple but would very soon turn deep pink. Do you know the name of this specie?

This post was edited by Tolip on Thu, Sep 26, 13 at 12:23

o

Tolip, yes my blooms are the same. Purple only first day or so.

Marie

o

Very pretty flower. I am going to have to keep my eye out for that one. I like the purples. Walmart had a single purple that keeps its color pretty good just hard to capture with camera.

o

Nice! I'll be lucky to get 3 blooms on each of my plants the second time this year.

-Heather

o

lol I'm counting my blooms in single digits, you guys are counting them by the kilo!

Pagan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here