Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Adenium Desert Rose Cordex Forms

Posted by jayeff71 none (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 5, 13 at 0:43

Some pics of my Adenium cordex shapes,
Unfortunately for me it is rainy season in Thailand and my plants are flourishing in healthy leaves and a few buds but no flowers yet so we desperately need some sunshine to get them going ( my patience is killing me) will follow with pics later when in bloom.

Cheers to all you Desert Rose lovers
Regards John. Sattahip, Chon Buri,Thailand.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Adenium Desert Rose Cordex Forms

Adenium Cordex

o

Desert Rose

o

Mature Plants

o

5 year old specimen

o

Nice plants! Hopefully the buds start getting bigger soon. Wish I could send you some of my Florida sunshine, we have plenty :)

o

Sorry gardeners but as you must have noticed I spelt "CAUDEX" wrong ( CORDEX) must be something to do with my age??

Ginger9899 thanks for your concern ,but we should get our sunshine back by the end of the month. Good to here from the USA.

o

Jayeff, you're making me feel homesick for the monsoon season when the rain falls straight down like someone is just pouring water nonstop. But it will be over soon, to be followed by the taifun season lol

Nice plants, especially your 5-year old. It has this cool swirly look going.

Pagan

o

Amazing!! Stunning!! Thanks for sharing :-)

Chuy

o

Lovely plants you have there...have you grown them from seeds? It looks like you have as you have the shapely bottoms of seed grown DR's. I really do like your pots also, they are so in balance with the plants you have in them. The mix looks lovely and free draining too...Perfect!
Gill UK

o

Nice forms on the adeniums. I like the pots as well.

Kirk

o

Gill UK
Yes most have been grown from seed we have a new batch just breaking the surface after 1 week. see pic.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here