Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ltran54

Tee Tar, Xmas Santa and Amazing Thailand adenium.

Marie Tran
11 years ago

These pictures taken yesterday. For Texas's weather, May is better blooming season, but October also a blooming season, but far less blooms than May.

{{gwi:353561}}

Tee Tar

{{gwi:353562}}

{{gwi:353563}}

{{gwi:353564}}

The blooms of Xmas Santa (double) are so big and heavy. The single santa is better.

{{gwi:353565}}

{{gwi:353566}}

{{gwi:353567}}

{{gwi:353568}}

{{gwi:353569}}

Comments (16)

• MyLan153
    11 years ago

Marie, you have so many beautiful Adenium, I've been watching most of your adenium pictures, and I enjoy them so much. Thanks for posting these pictures.

• katluvr
    11 years ago

Marie, your plants are just so beautiful, and they are always so lush and full, how often do you fertilize?
    mine are so dried up looking in comparison to yours,but I just got most of mine this year and i am always so afraid of rotting them while waiting for them to re-root.

also that is an awesome bosai pot you have there, thanks for sharing, Ronda >^..^

• Marie Tran
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you MyLan and Katluvr.
    Looking back at June pictures for Tee Tar pot. It had about 15 blooms opened at the same time, compare to October only 3 blooms opened.

Katluvr (Kathy?) I used Osmocote twice per year, and miracle gro liquid feed once every few weeks. 3 scoops for 6 gallons bucket.

Marie

• greenclaws UK, Zone 8a
    11 years ago

Fantastic ....as always! Thank you Marie.
    Gill from the UK.

• Marie Tran
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you Gill, so good to see you each day on Garden Web.
    Marie

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    11 years ago

Just beautiful!!

Love them all!!

Thanks for sharing these beauties!!

Laura

• karyn1
    11 years ago

Marie all are beautiful but the one in the last pic is exceptional. Speaking of Thai varieties I just picked up another Thai COT. Pink with red speckled blooms. They are so cheap in FL. It is in a 3 gal pot and cost $10. I took pics with my phone but have no idea how to post them. I will try when I get back home.

• Marie Tran
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you Karyn. Wow, that is great buy for $10. Please don't let me started with COT again.
    I see you in Florida now....
    Marie

• averil
    11 years ago

Absolutely gorgeous Marie. Keep the pics coming, we love to see them
    Rgds
    Averil

• kevabear
    11 years ago

I am back! Those are beautiful pictures Marie, as always. I have given up, most of, my plummeria's and am now turning my attention to my Desert Roses, the hunger fed my Marie's pictures.

• Marie Tran
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Lauri, it is good to see you back again.
    Please show off your DR pictures for us to see.
    Marie

• Neysa
    11 years ago

Love all your pictures Marie. Your plants are so healthy and pretty

• kevabear
    11 years ago

Well the only flowers I have right now are a bit ho hum. However, I did get this little wonderful beauty today and it has a very small bud on it. The leaves have perked up quite a bit since I planted it. It is going to be a triple red. Can't wait!!! I will post pics.

• Marie Tran
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Wow, Kevabear, that is short but fat DR, please show us more pictures when the blooms open.

My Tee Tar pictures taken yesterday.

{{gwi:353570}}

{{gwi:353572}}

{{gwi:353574}}

• Neysa
    11 years ago

TeeTar nice chubby plant.
    Marie, what can I say! You still have plants blooming ans so beautiful. You really have figured out just what they need.

• Marie Tran
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Neysa, thank you. There are many more plants still bloom this week. Do you want to see them before the winter takes over. But they are not as many bloom as in May. Happy to say many seedlings that I grafted are also in bloom, or ready to.
    Houston weather in mid 50 at night, so many buds rot before they have a chance. But that is normal. And the leaves dropping after before yellow.

Marie

Sponsored
Suzan Meredith Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Ashburn's Innovative Interior Designers 2x Best of Houzz Winner