Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Small pink and white variegated adenium.

Posted by ltran54 9 (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 12, 12 at 21:08

These 2 pots grafted variegated single, still small, they waited until now to bloom for me. I cut the mother branches down to help the growth on the variegated scions.

The white plant has been bloom for few weeks, only one bloom at the time. The pink pot has buds and finally open yesterday.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Small pink and white variegated adenium.

Nice plants Marie.
With variegated Adeniums do you find that the plain green leaves/branches are always pushing out new growth more vigorously than that of the variegated?
Do the variegated stay as variegated or do they revert back to green?
I have not had a variegated Adenium, yet. I have found with many variegated Genus, that they are not as vigorous growers as green leaved varieties.
They are beautiful plants, none the less.
Rick

o

My variegated adenium isn't grafted and it's never put out a non variegated leaf but it's a regular pink bloom.

o

Thank you Rick, they will stay variegated, but like you said, the plain green leaves/branches grow faster if not trim down, they will take over the variagated.

These are first two I own with variegated leaves.

Marie

o

Karyn, that is even better.
Marie

o

Marie,
Where do you get your Desert Roses from? I am looking for a nursery that I can get to in Houston so I can actually pick my plants. Thank you in advance.

Manda

o

Manda, do you live in Houston?
I can help you.
I want to PM you, but no option.
How about you PM me?

Marie

This post was edited by ltran54 on Wed, Feb 26, 14 at 13:48

o

Very nice color.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here