Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chris705743

Sharing some of my adenium plants

chris705743
9 years ago

Hi! Everybody, I would like to share some of my plants with you guys.

Comments (12)

• chris705743
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Chris705743. chrishocp2@hotmail.com

• chris705743
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Chris705743 chrishocp2@hotmail.com
    I ve tried to post more picture from mobile phone files but cannot because I am not very clear how to post it, when I ve finished and wanted to press the preview button but not allow.

• rcharles_gw (Canada)
    9 years ago

Chris, I do not share my photo's via my phone. I use Photobucket for this.
    I do remember someone earlier using phone and they where seeing them upside down.
    I believe Laura spoke of this and may be aware how to?

Why not post a new thread and use " Posting my Adenium Photo's by Cell?"
    This way people will not think it is spam, as they will see Adenium in title.
    Rick

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    9 years ago

Hi Everyone!!!

When using your cell and posting from your pics that are stored there... You can hit the choose file right above this Block you are typing in... It will ask you to choose existing or to take a new pic.. Pic the pic you want and it will add it to the post right by the " choose file" This way you can only load one pic at a time... Which you can use from your cell.. It's easy. If you need more info on that just ask!!!

Lol. Rick.. It does seen some have problems with apple iPads , I phones and pics being upside down. Some see it looking " normal". Others on pc view it upside down or sideways.. I believe it the way the pic was taken on iPads if not taken a certain way. Some turn the iPad and it looks right to the person viewing, but posting its not.. ;-). I try and correct for people when I see it because it has happened to me.. Lol. But no one would tell me. I thought they looked correct.. ;-)

If you use photobucket or any other place to store pics , you can copy / paste the HTML llink into the body of the message . Then when you preview the message you will see your pics if you want to post more than one...

I'll go to my photobucket acct and take a pic of what i copy. Maybe that will help to add more pics than only one to the body of your message..

Laura

This post was edited by loveplants2 on Tue, Dec 2, 14 at 22:35

9 years ago

Here is a pic from my photobucket.

You would copy and paste the HTML link into the body of this message...

It looks like a lot of numbers

Next pic will be of how it will look before you hit " preview". After you hit preview, you will see the pic in your post.

I will Be back...

Laura

9 years ago

This is what you I'll see when you copy paste the HTML code..

You can add more pics to the body...

Then when you hit " preview". Voila!! It's in your post..

Hope this helps..

Laura

• chris705743
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Laura, you ve a vy beautiful plant. I will try to learn to upload more pictures, and thanls for advise, In your post you ve mention about by using the choose file but do you mean that I only can post one picture at a time and if I want to post four photos then I ve to post four times? But even I pick one picture from from my files, the preview button still cannot work, which make me vy confuse.
    Chris

• chris705743
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Chris705743

• chris705743
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Ya Rcharles, was right the pic posted by mobile phone the picture was really upside down.
    Chris

• Pagan
    9 years ago

Whether by phone, pad or computer, you can only ever upload one picture at a time on GardenWeb, most probably because they do not have the capacity to host all the files.

Your best option is to get an account in any photo hosting site and embed the links in the post, as Laura instructed. Imgur is my personal favorite.

On an Android phone, pictures are automatically orientated regardless of how it is taken. If you are using an Apple product, as always, I am of no use to anyone lol

Pagan

• rcharles_gw (Canada)
    9 years ago

Very beautiful plant/bloom, Chris. Sideways to me, but still enjoy.
    Keep them coming.
    I use photobucket or Imgur as it allows me to post multiple photo's within one thread.
    Rick

• chris705743
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Chris