Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hello to the latest new members!..

Posted by greenclaws UKzone8a (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 28, 12 at 12:00

....and welcome to the forum. Great to see that we have another 'batch' of new members here on the Adenium forum, I hope you enjoy it and find it useful.
It is especially nice to see another 2 members from here in the UK, 'juneyp' and 'frearjack', as we are are bit thin on the ground, so this is all very encouraging.
Regards to all, Gill from the UK.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hello to the latest new members!..

Welcome to Juneyp and Frearjack also....I hope both of you find plenty of info in this forum for your adenium.
Marie

o

Greetings from Houston! Hope you enjoy the forums as much as I do.

Kirk

o

Happy Adenium growing and everything else from west coast of Canada (Vancouver Island).
Great group of individuals of this forum site. Very friendly and extremely knowledgeable.
Rick

o

Welcome from The East Coast (Va Beach, Va)

Nice to have you along!!!

Welcome!!!

Laura

o

Hi from the DC Metro area, zone 7a. Temporarily enjoying the warmth of S. FL, zone 10a : )

o

Howdy and Welcome from NW Florida Panhandle!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here