Return to the Adenium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OT but....such sad news from Eastern US school

Posted by greenclaws UKzone8a (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 14, 12 at 13:49

I am so upset I write this with a huge lump in my throat as I hear details of yet another school tradgedy coming through on our news reports today. My heart goes out to the children/families/staff involved. As a mother and grandma I cannot begin to try and understand how they must be feeling at such a time as this. It is awful, truly awful.
Gill from the UK.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OT but....such sad news from Eastern US school

Gill,
I'm so sad and lost for words also. My thoughts and prayers are with the children, school staff and families. How awful, terrible and tragic . I'm lost for words. I look at my 2 year old and shake my head..I can't imagine this at all..how senseless!

J

o

I can't believed it either. How sad, God Bless these families this time. I'm lost for words too.
Terrible.....just to think of it.
MT

o

It's simply impossible to comprehend this happening. I was in tears thinking about it all afternoon. It just makes me feel even more strongly about gun control. Why in the world should someone be able to purchase an assault weapon or even a handgun? The only people that should have these weapons are the police and military personnel. I don't hunt but I don't have an issue with hunting rifles. You certainly don't need an automatic weapon to shoot a duck or a deer.The guns were registered to the shooters mother. WTF did she need these weapons for and to have them accessible to her son that was mentally unstable is criminal IMO. I don't believe that there were no indications of mental instability in this young man before this morning. People interviewed even said that he was always an "odd duck", very bright but a loner. Sounds like most of the others that have committed this sort of crime.

o

Bring back the electric chair. And turn him into some NPK. Sorry I'm angry too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Adenium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here