Return to the African Violets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Southerners- anyboby trimming leaves?

Posted by jann 8 (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 22, 06 at 10:13

Hi All,I lost most of my leaves I had down due to rot before I put up the light stand.Grr...Is anyone trimming plants of named varities? I would love to get in on the trades this spring.I have a few plants that have leaves I could trade.Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Southerners- anyboby trimming leaves?

still looking for someone to trade leaves? The weather is about warm enough to risk mailing. What plants do you have and what do the blooms look like. I will also be having some babies that need homes. French Lilac, dbl ruffled lavender (I haven't seen this bloom yet, the leaves have just rooted but the picture looks nice), Glitter Fountain trailer, semi dbl lavender with darker purple fine edging. Cool Mint, Large white dbl flowers with white/green varigated foliage. Frostie Frolic same varigated foliage, smaller single white flowers with fine green egde. I have a few more named, but most of mine are unnamed though. I'd really like the mini and semi mini and trailing violets if you have any of those. tish

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the African Violets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here