Return to the African Violets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Mini African Violets

Posted by christine_gardener Zone 8 GA (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 22, 07 at 13:32

Would love to ad a Mini African Violet to my violet collection. Please look at my trade list. Thanks so much

Christine

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Mini African Violets

I have one miniature named Ally's Rosy baby, it has pretty pink flowers and cute little heart shaped leaves, I'll have a good digital camera in a few days here and I will be able to send you pictures, I also have one called Leprechaun's Day dream which has stayed small for a very long time even though it's in a pretty big pot, so I think it might me a semi-miniature too. I'd trade leaves with you if you'd like, I'm looking for new flower colors so if you have any light purple, white, or yellows that would be awesome.

o

HI gaylegardener,
I would love to trade leaves! I have a very lovely bright white, a raspberry with white rimmed and a white and bright pink/fushia striped. I have others also but you mentioned white. i might have a light purple but I do not know what color it will be yet. my neighbor gave it to me when she moved and it is just getting ready to bloom. Please email me with your address so i can email you privately. Thanks so much

Christine

o

Hello Group,
I am new to AV's and an getting addicted more each day! I have 6 so far and have already started some of the leaves in solo cups to see how I do. I would love to get some of the mini's but can't find any in my area (Virginia). I would love to do the "Leaf Swap" anyone interested? Also, I am open to any advice and tips that would help the beginner.
Diane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the African Violets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here