Return to the African Violets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: My list , for trading..

Posted by angel2008 (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 12, 08 at 9:37

Here is my list if anyone would like to trade this May. Just let me know what you would like and what you have. Most of mine are verigated varieties.

Wranglers Swinging Blues
Wranglers Dixie Dawn
Wranglers Dixie Celebration
Wranglers Winter Hawk
Wranglers Branding Tie
Wranglers Boot Stompin
Wranglers Stampede
Wranglers Snow Bride
Wranglers Pink Patches

Cool Mint
Rebels Rhubarb Frost
Rebels Purple Shadow
Pink Persusian
Pink Perfection
Sport of Flashpoint
Whisper Blue
Peach Brandy
Neon Fantasy
Sugar Plum Dreams
Vintage Lace
Spanish Moss
Pink Obsession
Pink Chablis
OuLaLa
Alamo Fun

Trailers, minis, or semi~~
Vanilla Trail
Allegro Appalacian Trail
Minstrels Mary Ruth
Robs Pewter Bells
Robs Mad Cat
Trinket Summer Skies
Snuggles Little Dreamer

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: My list , for trading..

Hi angel2008, I would like Whisper Blue and Neon Fantasy.
Would these be leaves or plants? I have variegated and plain leaves or plants. Some of what I have are listed in my exchange list. I have many more but are just coming up or recently potted and should be ready by May. If you can give me a list of what you are looking for, maybe I have them. I will send you another list of what I have ready in April if you don't see anything you would like.

o

I would have extra plants (plantlets) of both of these. Could you send me your list? I have many more, but they wont be ready till summer. The list above is for leaves to trade. I am looking for Robs or verigated.

o

davioletman, Just checked..I have a plant of each, Neon Fantasy has buds now, both are good size plants. I would be willing to trade plant for plant for any of the ones you have listed. I dont have any of your 5. If you would like..maybe we could trade a few more, so we would get our moneys worth in shipping.

o

Hi angel2008 that sound great! I would be willing to trade all 5 to you. How about Rob's Pewter Bells, Wrangler's Swinging Blues and Pink Perfection? Please let me know and I will put these aside for you.

o

Hi angel you have several on your list that I would like. If you would please send me an email to cajunkisses@gmail.com i'd be happy to send you a list of what I have. I have several Rob's.

Thanks,
Belinda

o

Hi Angel-
Are you still interested in trading? Interested in minis? Plants or leaves?

girlsaylor

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the African Violets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here