Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rachelcharlie_gw

HAVE: Violet Overload!!! I have too many!

rachelcharlie
16 years ago

Hello! I just went through all my violets and counted the doubles. I am hoping to get rid of some of the doubles and make room for more violets! I have plants to trade of:

Modistens Drom- Swedish (2 plants to trade)

Feather (4 plants to trade)

Irish Flirt (3 plants)

Nessâ Fantasy Gold (3 plants to trade)

Optamata Everyoung- spaceviolet (2 plants to trade)

Operas IL Straniero (3 plants to trade)

Playful Rainbow (4 plants to trade)

Raspberry Crisp (2 plants to trade)

Rebels limelite (4 plants to trade)

Royal Wasp (3 plants to trade)

Vampire Kiss (3 plants to trade)

White Madonna (3 plants to trade)

Soon I am going to separate my silver brocade plantlets so I will have some of them to trade also. I will trade or give for postage. Just let me know if anyone is interested in any of the plants I have! Thanks!

Comments (21)

• Randy Ritchie
    16 years ago

Hi!

I'm a brand new AV lover, so don't have anything to trade as yet. If you're interested in any of the mini's, I'll be trying my hand at repotting and dividing some in a month or so. But if you'd be willing to send plants for postage, I'd love to have an Irish Flirt, an Optimara Everyoung, and Vampire's Kiss. I'd be happy to send postage and some extra for supplies. Really, any would be wonderful. Thanks so much for offering to share!

girlsaylor

• angel2008
    16 years ago

Hi, Would definitely be interested in trading some of my verigated varieties of plants for yours, Thanks,

• angelluvbug82
    16 years ago

i would definitely like a vampire kiss and feather, but i dont any extra plants for trade. i can trade some leaves or i can pay postage. let me know what i need to do thanks! vwangelgirl82@yahoo.com

• marchela
    16 years ago

I would love to have:
    Irish Flirt (3 plants)
    Operas IL Straniero (3 plants to trade)
    Playful Rainbow (4 plants to trade)
    I have some leaves to trade and will have starter plants later.

• vall3fam
    16 years ago

Hi,
    I'd like to have:
    White Madonna
    Feather
    Irish Flirt
    Royal Wasp
    I can send postage and a variety of datura and tomato seeds. Let know if interested.
    Elaine

• susan_kc
    16 years ago

Do you still have plants to trade? I'm interested in:

Irish Flirt
    Ness' Fantasy Gold
    Everyoung
    Rebel's Limelight
    Vampire's Kiss

Prefer to trade for postage, but might be able to spare some leaves. Please let me know!

• angel2008
    16 years ago

Hi, Just wondering if you received my email?

• rachel528
    16 years ago

i've sent you an email - please let me know if you didn't receive it
    rachel

• angel2008
    16 years ago

rachel528, no I havent received a email from you. Want to try again...

• plantlover_2008
    16 years ago

I have not 1 single a.v.! lol. Would love to try some! If you have some left would you do postage? I love the variegated ones and the double bloom ones. I have no idea the names of these. You all blow me away when you start listing the names. Maybe one day I could do that too. Would someone help me get started? I heard you can start them with leaves...does shipping damage them?

Thanks,
    Connie

• plantlover_2008
    16 years ago

You are awesome rachelcharlie!

• phyllis8483
    16 years ago

Hey, do you have anymore that you could exchange for postage? I don't have any to trade. I'm trying to get back starting with AV's. I would be happy with anything, except the mini's. You could email me at crosbyphyllis@yahoo.com, thanks

• inthegarden_k
    16 years ago

hi, i'd be very interested in leaves for postage. i also have some perennials for the outside garden that i could trade if you prefer. please do let me know. thanks!

• rachelcharlie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hey everyone! Thanks for helping me make some room. As of right now I don't have any more to trade! I hope everyone has a great spring!

• ginny2k
    15 years ago

If you have any leaves for postage at all - don't care what kind or anything specific - please let me know if one might be available!

Thank you!

• Joel Morris
    15 years ago

hi, do you have any left? If so, I'd love to trade for postage. I just recently go into AV's and only have 4, but am wanting to increase my collection. Thanks, JOel.

• phinely
    15 years ago

I don't know if you have anything left now, but in the future I would love to trade for postage. I would love to have some different types of AVs. I would even be willing to take leaves because I do pretty good getting them to start from the leaves.

• mikey-gardener
    14 years ago

Because I am just getting started in the flower beds and with houseplants, will trade for postage just to get starters

• leslie_virnig221
    14 years ago

i have a fantasy mini i'd like ness's fantasy gold, but it may be to cold to ship, shoud i see if it survives the winter?

• jessie1754
    10 years ago

Hi . Would you by chance have any African violet leaves or babies to spare? Let me know please. Thanks and God bless.

• fortyseven_gw
    10 years ago

Hi Jessie I sent you an email with what I have to share.
    I have a bunch of leaves started with new babies. They won't be ready to send until the spring. I can either send in 2" pots or grow them to 4" pot size. I would just want to be reimbursed for the postage and the pots.
    Best way to respond is by email because I don't check this forum page too often.
    Joanne