Return to the African Violets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Leaves for trade

Posted by quinnfyre z7 PA (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 23, 08 at 8:37

It was repotting time here, so I've got a bunch of leaves that I don't need. Here's what I have:

Rob's Scrumptious (semimini) x5
Rob's Boondoggle (semimini) x4
Ma's Easter Parade (standard) x6
Bob's Omega (standard) x6
Sugar Plum Dream (standard) x6
Silverglade Dolls (standard) x10
Princess Jade (semimini) x4

Wish list: a good yellow, some of those clear plastic shot glasses, or suggest something... Let me know. Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Leaves for trade

Hi I have 2 sizes of clear plastic cups (Condiment size) that make perfect violet starters. One to hold the AV -the second for watering & drainage. Im sorry I dont know what you mean by "a good yellow"? If you are looking for a yellow AV I have a "Yellow Star Fish" Plantlet. Theresa

o

Sorry, I guess good yellow is vague : ) Basically, do you like it? Would you recommend it? That's all I really mean...

Were you interested in any leaves? Let me know. I'll check what I still have when I get home.

o

I like the yellow star fish .it grows nice its a pale yellow.I would recomend it.How many of the cups would you like?

I realy like the semimini's. But I don't have anything on your list so suprise me. I can mail out on tuesday If you still wont to trade .Thank you,Theresa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the African Violets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here