Return to the African Violets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Some named varieties

Posted by mccaba Zone 6 Buffalo NY (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 27, 07 at 9:52

Hi everybody!
When is the official time for leaf trades to start? I only have 2 more weeks of College left (and then only one more semester, yeah!) and would love to get some new varieties - named ones only. I don't have too many mature plants to trade leaves from, but here they are anyway:
Optimara Millennia
Optimara Maine II
Vespa Verde
Rob's Soliloqui
Rob's Antique Rose
Knight Magic
Painted Silk
I also have babies from Lollipop Kid, Pixie Blue, Rob's Humpty Doo, Royal Wasp, Rob's Antique Rose, and Black Ace.
Let me know what you have available!
Britta

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Some named varieties

Hi You have some varieties I'd love to have- I'll send my list tonight.
Debbie

o

• Posted by mccaba Zone 6 Buffalo NY (My Page) on
    Sat, May 5, 07 at 7:48

After two trades and some repotting, here is a link to my updated list. My wants are just the top ones, tell me what you have and I'll probably find something else I "need". :)

Here is a link that might be useful: My available trades

o

Do you have any minis, mini trailers, or semi mini trailer? I just posted on the exchange page. Dustin

o

Hi.

I want to start some AVs from leaves. I don't have any but, if you're interested, I do have some purple lady iresine seeds. Please let me know.

Thanks.
Amanda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the African Violets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here