Return to the African Violets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Willing to trade Mini's

Posted by erlyberd Z5 CT (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 2, 06 at 14:52

I'm just starting out so I can only offer leaves of Robs Mad Cat and Smoldering Pink. Both of these are semi mini's. I may have others to trade after April 23.

I'm looking for mini's or micro's only. I have one window to work with!

I have 9 different noid mini's to offer also but am not looking for anymore noids. I hope to join a club and try a show! Thanks erlyberd!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Willing to trade Mini's

Hi, I am willing to trade with you, those you listed are semiminiatures. I don't have any minis, but I have the following semis: Pink Mint, Winnergreen, Little Chatterbox, Kid Karla, Roll Along Pink, Snuggles Red Honey, Honey Puff, and a couple others. More than willing to trade. email me at kdarrow405@aol.com

Kay

o

K, I sent you an email. Rik

o

I have some NOID mini violets I would be glad to trade leaves of. They all are blooming profusely. Sorry no named varieties. Maybe they were once, but I lost track of them...I have other house and garden plants/seeds to offer.

Of particular interest to some of you may be my hybrid garden violet "Sparkles" it has pale lavender frosty leaves with tiny purple freckles...Reseeds like crazy, especially in between my patio bricks...(I should start all my seedlings there)...and English and American Boxwood cuttings.

o

Thanks Olmommee but I'm not looking for more noids. If you want some of mine you can have them. I want to enter shows and such and rules are rules. Someday I'd like to have a nice list to trade with others. I have a few connections already. Just waiting for the weather to change.

Boxwoods are nice. Expensive to!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the African Violets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here