Return to the African Violets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: trailing violet leaves plantet's in exchange chimera Sun

Posted by minal 6 (My Page) on
Sat, May 24, 14 at 8:36

I am looking for trailing violet leaves or plant let's in exchange for plantlets of chimera Sunray trail.

Thanks,
Minal

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: trailing violet leaves plantet's in exchange chimera

Hi Minal!
I have lots of trailers and I would love to trade for your Sunray trail. I can do leaves, or I think I have a plantlet of at least one, Allegro Appalachian Trail, and probably some unrooted suckers from others. Send me an email.
Sue C.

o

Hi, Sue,
By any chance, do you have any Ted Khoe trailers?
Joanne

o

Hi Joanne,
The only one I have is Foxwood Trail.

o

How does it grow for you? Would you be able to post a photo?
Thanks, Joanne

This post was edited by fortyseven on Wed, May 28, 14 at 23:05

o

Minal, your box is on the way! Mailed today, and supposed to be there on Friday.
Tracking # 9405 9036 9930 0192 3512 08

Let me know when it gets there and if everything is ok.
Sue

o

Joanne,
I have no problem growing Foxwood trail. It is a lovely little trailer. The foliage fills in nicely. I have had it bloom once for me so far.
Sue

o

Hi Sue,

Great to hear you received the plants. My box had some kind of delay at the post-office, I have asked the package to be re-delivered on Monday, hope the leaves are ok.

I'll let you know soon how they were. Have a nice weekend.

regards,
Minal

o

Minal, I wonder if that 'Marching Trail' is actually 'Matching Trail'? The leaves look like those I got in the RR. Here is the description and a picture I found.
Matching Trail (Barb Elkin) Semidouble purple. Dark green, pointed. Semiminiature trailer.

o

Hi Sue
Foxwood trail is lovely, and a great photo. Thanks for posting. It looks like a nice one to grow and enjoy, it looks
like it has a tame growth habit and the color is quite pleasing. i like the depth of the two tone look.

o

Hi Sue,

Yes I think it is matching trail, thanks for that, the leaves to match the description.

Also, I received your leaves/plant, thanks so much!!. They arrived in excellent condition, even though they sat a the post office over the weekend.

I think your packaging helped. I put them down in soil straight away. Looking forward to blooms from Applachian trail.

Minal.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the African Violets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here