Little Chatterbox (semimini)
Genetic Blush (standard)
Ness's Orange Pekoe (standard)
Silverglade Baubles (standard)
Green Ice (standard)
Princess Jade (semimini girl leaf)
Snowy Skies (standard)
Michiko (standard)

I may also have: Optimara Martinique, Elise, Whirligig Star, and Witch Doctor, if they prove to be ready to go.

I would like to trade for plantlets of: Alan's Fallen Angel, Bob's Omega, or Warm Sunshine, to replace ones I've lost. Other than those three, no AVs, please. Instead, I'd be willing to trade for other houseplants or garden plants. For houseplants, I prefer something easy to grow/tough as nails, or other gesneriads. Common is not a problem. For garden plants, they need to able to take heat and full sun. Seriously though, make me any offer. You might suggest something I hadn't thought of. But again, no AVs except the 3 listed above. I can't handle any more : )

Oh, if by any chance anyone has a leaf or plantlet of the strep Bristol's Nose Print, I'd be very interested.

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Plantlets

Would you be interested in cissus quadrilangus or selenicereus testudo. They are easy to grow and tough.

o

I have some warndingjew purle an green an baby jew green on one side an kanda purple on back and a small warm sunshine av it been on my shlef for about 4 weeks an started to grow pretty good alltho they do grow kinda slow also hove angel
wing begonia cane type interested email me at lindamcgaugh@yahoo.com
Lindamcgoo

o

All have found new homes!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the African Violets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here