Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
debbya_gw

HAVE: Round #2/Leaf/Plantlet Round Robin...

Debra Andruska
15 years ago

Round #1 is going so well, that I'm ready to start box #2/ Round #2! I'll start a box with at least 27 to 30 varieties, all clearly labeled, NAMED. The box will travel quickly (keep it for up to two days) pass it on ASAP. Add whatever you want, take what you want. It's fine to add small plants/plantlets. I'm sure your swap Pal will be thrilled with whatever you send! It's so much fun opening up the box and picking new varieties to grow! What a fun, cheap way to exchange leaves, plantlets!

I'll take signups for the next few days. Please send me your GW name, name/address. My email is.. Da1763@aol.com

This will go very quickly, once I have several names, I'll post and make a box travel order. I would love to have the box start on Wednesday. I'll keep you posted! The box must be sent by priority/delivery confirmation. It allows us to track the box and see where it is at all times. Plus, it proves that the box was mailed out.

Let's get this next box, round started! Remember, this is for named varieties only!

Hugs,

Deb

Comments (15)

• lindamcgoo
    15 years ago

count me in this time
    Linda

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Linda,
    Your info made it through!
    I'm sure Round #2 of the swap, will be as fun as Round #1!

We need a few more to join in! Send in all info ASAP! Including your GW name.

Thanks,
    Deb

• angel2008
    15 years ago

Deb, Cant wait to get going on Robin 2. The first one was alot of fun and full of surprises! Count me in again. Will send you my info now. Let me know if you receive it. Cece

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Ok,
    I'm ready to start round #2! I'm working on the box tomorrow (THURSDAY) and will get it in the mail ASAP/priority! I'll post the DC# here when it goes out.

The box travel order~

Deb sends to Brenda/Halofive
    Brenda sends to Linda/Lindamcgoo
    Linda sends to Corinne/Angel2008
    Corrine sends to Deb

I wish more would of joined, but this works out really well anyway! With the swap being smaller, the box travels quickly! Nothing stays in the mail long either!

Thanks for joining! Let the fun of round #2 begin!

Hugs,
    Deb

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Round #2 is starting and on the way to Brenda, USPS #0308 0730 0001 2991 3345.

27 varieties, 45 leaves in the box! Included.. Aly's Keylime Pie, Jolly Suncatcher (mini), Jolly Dear (mini), Species Pendula, Irish Sprite, Lucky Ladybug, Live Wire, Opera's Romeo! Just to name a few!

Let the fun begin, Round #2!

Hugs,
    Deb

• halofive
    15 years ago

Ohhh! Can't wait! This is going to be tons of fun!

Brenda

• halofive
    15 years ago

Got the box today! I'm hoping to get it back in the mail tomorrow morning. It was so much fun going through everything and picking what i wanted. I'll post with the tracking number as soon as i get things together.

Brenda

• halofive
    15 years ago

Linda the box is on its way to you! USPS# 0307 1790 0000 0861 7005

I added more varieties to the box to replace what i removed. Sneak peek.....Newton Crocadile Tears, Pow wow, Green Dragon, and Rob's Cool Fruit, just to name a few.

This was fun!

Brenda

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Brenda,
    Love the sneak peeks! This is so much fun!
    I can't wait to see what's in the box when it comes back!

Deb

• lindamcgoo
    15 years ago

I got box today how exciting I love this its so much fun will try to get in mail tomorrow afternoon thanks for hosting this
    Linda

• lindamcgoo
    15 years ago

Corinne it on its way usps # 0305 2710 0001 4885 2192 sneak peeks pueblo, powder keg, taffeta blue, rainbow Quiet roit, an more
    have fun
    Linda

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Linda,
    Nice varieties, I love the sneak peeks! I've been looking for powder keg! ;)

Deb

• angel2008
    15 years ago

Received the box today...and will have it off and flying to Deb tomorrow. I will post the DC # when I returnfrom the PO. Corinne

• angel2008
    15 years ago

Here you go Deb...its off and flying to you. The number is 0307 1790 0005 0860 7650 ENJOY! Corinne

• Debra Andruska
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks Everyone for participating. It's the same story for box #2, nothing made it (all the leaves turned totally brown, even a good-sized plantlet with several leaves couldn't handle the heat)! It's no one's fault, the heat is too much and baked all the leaves in the box. This has been really disappointing!

Let's do this again when the weather cools off.

Hugs,
    Deb

Sponsored