Return to the African Violets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Trying to Build Up My Collection

Posted by TeaZing PA 19064 (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 25, 05 at 5:02

Hi: I have only baby plantlets at this time, as I am just getting back into AV's. Here is my list and I hope to have some leaves for Spring/Summer 2006 trade.

Alamo Stranger
Apache Primrose
Lemon Drop
Mint Condition
Ness' Orange Pekoe
Organdy Trinket
Ozio
Pink Lady
Pretty Poison
Rob's Mad Cat
Rob's Perfect Peach
Southern Delight
Thunder Surprise
Wild Irish Rose

Leaves will be available in the spring .. I know that is quite awhile away, but got to let the little guys grow up some and need some warm weather to mail.

Now this is what I have down. It is long!! With more coming in a few weeks. Hopefully I will have leaves from these ready for 2006 trade.. maybe a few babies too!!

Alamo Luster
Apache Sunburst
Best Friends
Blue Dragon
Bob Serbin
Boogie Nights
Bridal Lace
Bright Dancer
Buckeye Bouquet
Buckeye Bravado
Buckeye Candy Kisses
Buckeye Everlasting
Buckeye Fiesta
Buckeye Irish Lace
Buckeye Lavender Genstone
Buffalo Hunt
Cherry Vanilla
Christmas Glitter
Cool Mint
Country Cider
Decelles' Cosmos
Devil-May-Care
Frosty Spring
Garden Party
Green Ice
Green Lace
Green Machine
Ice Strom
Irish Angel
Irish Castles
Irish Flirt
Irish Maiden
Irish Sprite
Irish Sweeps
Kermit
Looking Glass
Ness Fantasy Gold
Peppermint Doll
Pink Lady
Rob's Argyle Socks
Rob's Loose Goose
Rob's Outer Orbit
Rob's Smarty Pants
Rob's Toorooka
Rob's Whoa Nellie
Rosie Ruffles
Royal Child
Sassy Sister
Sky and Snow
Sugar Foot
Whiff O' Green

WHEW!!! Dang I did not realize I had so many.. most of them are at least 2 - 4 leaves down of each variety, so I hope to have lots of plantlets/babies to trade. But it will be Spring/Summer of 2006.

I will be adding more leaves and plants, weather permitting.

Hopefully one day I will create a want list for myself.. but right now I am new and do not want to abuse this forum.

I love the ones with heavy green edges.. but do love the fancy frills, fringe and ruffled ones of all colors.

Thanks for reading,
Tea

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Trying to Build Up My Collection

I will be glad to take some orders for leaves from what I have or if you are willing to wait, I can send you leaves from some of the babies. If you have some outstanding and very unusal named violets, I will be glad to trade 2 leaves for 2 leaves... minimium 20 leaves as shipping priority is not worth sending less. My email is teazingg@aol.com. Maybe I should list some of my wants and if you would send me your want list from my list, I keep good records, I will keep it for the shipping of leaves for next spring/summer. I will be adding more violet names as time goes by of what I have to offer. Already today I have 8 more, but will wait to list them when I have about 20 or more new ones. In my next message I will list my wants. If you see anything that interest you in my list just let me know and I will put you on a list.. it is a first come first serve, so send me a list of what you have to offer and then we can start our list between each other!!

Thanks for understanding my situation about not having any leaves to share for now.. but come spring/summer 2006, I will have lots to share!!

Tea

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the African Violets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here