Return to the African Violets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: two good sized named violets to a good home

Posted by kjtessanne 5 Col, OH (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 2, 05 at 10:43

Hello!

I have two violets needing a good home. I am moving to Texas in a week and they cannot come with me. One is in a 21/2'' pot and is named "Powder Keg". It had a small crown issue but has recovered well. The other is larger, in a 4'' pot, named "Blue Dragon". It's growth habit is a little odd but only one crown that I can see. Unfortunately they have gotten a little neglected. If anyone would like to give them a good home please let me know. I don't need anything in trade right now since I am moving, but once I get down there I could accept some cuttings maybe episcias or gesneriads other than violets.

Thanks, Kim

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: two good sized named violets to a good home

I would love to have them if they are still available? I currently only have 1 violet at the moment ( a noid). However, I do have a couple of episica's and chirta's, and maybe a strep or to if you are interested in getting some later on when you are all settled in? Just let me know - thanks.

Barb

o

If you need a home for violets let me know.
Racetowin

o

This message is for the two people I am sending the violets to...one of you I emailed but the other I do not have your email address right now. I ran out of time getting ready to leave for TX and could not mail out the violets Monday. Therefore, I brought them with me. They traveled just fine. It was late in the week when we arrived, so I will mail them out tomorrow to both of you. My apolgies for the delay but I did not have internet access to tell you what had happened until now. Email me if you have any questions.

Thanks, Kim

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the African Violets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here