Return to the African Violets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Streptocarpus for violets...

Posted by debbya z4IL (da1763@aol.com) on
Tue, Aug 18, 09 at 15:07

Hi,
I would love to trade streptocarpus leaf segments for violet leaves, plantlets, plants whatever you have extra. Named only please.
I lost my violet collection when my Mom died, things became too much and I overwatered, underwatered my collection. My Mom died really suddenly without any warning- so it really took a toll on everything. I'm so ready to rebuild my collection. I purchased some strep plants and they are big enough to share leaves. All named of course..

What do you have in exchange (violets only) I would love plantlets, but if that's impossible, I'll gladly trade for leaves.

I miss my violets so much! I would love to do as many trades as possible before it starts turning chilly. I have several weeks yet. We usually get our first frost in late Sept. or early Oct.

Yes, I'm the one that always set up the round robin boxes (started them each year on GW for everyone). I wanted to sooo badly this year, but couldn't. I will next spring! ;)

Deb
Debbya

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Streptocarpus for violets...

Hi,
I'm surprised no one wants to trade violets/violet leaves for strep leaves. I didn't get any responses. The weather has been perfect for trading, anyone interested? ;)

Hugs,
Deb

o

Hi Deb, I'm interested in the trade and have sent you an email. Terri

o

Terri,
I emailed you back.. Let me know if it didn't make it.

Thanks,
Deb

o

Sorrry so late in responding to your post - just back from trip. I could trade AV plantlets and leaves for Streps if you are still interested. Kindly advise if interested and I will generate an availability list for you to look over.
irisman646

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the African Violets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here