Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
debbya_gw

WANTED: Leaf or plantlet exchange.... Fall Swap

Debra Andruska
17 years ago

I'm trying this again.. I hope it's a little more successful than last time! I ended up trading with the three that actually sent in "want/have" lists, plus names and /addresses.

If your interested in trading named leaves/and or plantlets (whatever YOU have extra of) sign up here! Send me your trade "list/want" list, and garden web name/address. I'll do the rest! I'll pair you up with a trade partner. I can't promise that your trade partner will have exactly what you want, but will do my best to try to pair you up with the perfect person!

The cutoff date for signing up will be September 22 Then on Sept. 24 I'll email you with your Pal's address. Let's mail the swap box out on Sept. 25 (Monday) so the box has plenty of time to arrive with in the week. I know sometimes October gets a little chilly in my area. So all boxes must be mailed out the LAST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER.

Please include 20 to 25 items... Plants, plantlets, leaves- whatever YOU have extra of, and please be generous (prepare a box you would love to receive).

ALL MUST BE NAMED HYBRID VARIETIES. All boxes must be sent by priority, with delivery confirmation. Delivery confirmation is a must-and well worth the .50 cents. It tracks the pkg. and proves that you sent your end of the trade out. I don't want anyone unhappy-and not receive a box. Only sign up if you intend to send! Such a fun way to increase your collection! Christmas in a box, LOL...

Thanks-

Deb

Happy Swapping!

Comments (3)

Sponsored