Return to the African Violets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Leaf or plantlet exchange.... Fall Swap

Posted by debbya z4IL (da1763@aol.com) on
Sat, Aug 19, 06 at 16:41

I'm trying this again.. I hope it's a little more successful than last time! I ended up trading with the three that actually sent in "want/have" lists, plus names and /addresses.

If your interested in trading named leaves/and or plantlets (whatever YOU have extra of) sign up here! Send me your trade "list/want" list, and garden web name/address. I'll do the rest! I'll pair you up with a trade partner. I can't promise that your trade partner will have exactly what you want, but will do my best to try to pair you up with the perfect person!

The cutoff date for signing up will be September 22 Then on Sept. 24 I'll email you with your Pal's address. Let's mail the swap box out on Sept. 25 (Monday) so the box has plenty of time to arrive with in the week. I know sometimes October gets a little chilly in my area. So all boxes must be mailed out the LAST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER.

Please include 20 to 25 items... Plants, plantlets, leaves- whatever YOU have extra of, and please be generous (prepare a box you would love to receive).
ALL MUST BE NAMED HYBRID VARIETIES. All boxes must be sent by priority, with delivery confirmation. Delivery confirmation is a must-and well worth the .50 cents. It tracks the pkg. and proves that you sent your end of the trade out. I don't want anyone unhappy-and not receive a box. Only sign up if you intend to send! Such a fun way to increase your collection! Christmas in a box, LOL...

Thanks-
Deb

Happy Swapping!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Leaf or plantlet exchange.... Fall Swap

Giving this a little bump~

Deb

o

Swap update~
Closing this swap due to no interest.

Deb

o

i'm interested!!!!!!!!!!!!i have moonlit snow, ness's fantasy gold and 1 more named plant i lost the name to--i think its pirates gold.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the African Violets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here