Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ceropegia00

WANTED: All violets died in heat...want to trade for leaves or p

Ceropegia00
11 years ago

I went on vacation a few weeks ago and bagged up my violets before I left, hoping they would be fine. Well, when I came back all of them had turned to brown mush...seems we had a giant heat wave here while I was gone and they basically cooked inside their bags even though I barely watered them.

So, therefore I'm looking for some new plants to trade for! I don't have much in the way of violet leaves at the moment, but I have lots of Episcia (including Cleopatra) that I can trade with and 6 Kohlerias as well. I also have Ceropegia woodii and C. woodii variegata, Crassula perforata, Aloe "Christmas Carol" and 3 begonias.

As far as violets go, I have leaves from a few specimens that managed to survive...I have "Sierra Sunrise", "Irish Laughter", "Pretty Poison" and "Azure Sky" (that was mislabeled as California Victory though, so I'm not 100% sure that's what it is)

If anyone is able to trade with me I would really appreciate it! I would love plantlets but I will trade for a couple of leaves too. If you want to see pictures of any of my plants or want to know exactly what varieties of other plants I have let me know! I would love violets with pink and green flowers, pink flowers with blue fantasy and vice versa, and a few specific varieties to replace the ones I lost: Sunkissed Rose, Jean Pierre Croteau, Glass Slipper, Butterfly Garden, and Rob's Itchy Britches.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Frasure Home Improvements
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Franklin County's Highly Skilled General Contractor