Return to the African Violets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: over 100 named varieties

Posted by WoodsideTrader PA/6 (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 24, 05 at 19:30

Fall will be here soon and a month of so of weather that will allow leaves to travel. If you are intersted in trading leaves, let me know what you have. My updated list will be ready in a couple of days. Prefer trades of 10-20 leaves. Must be named varieties.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: over 100 named varieties

Send me your email address and I will send my list, its in excel and I don't know how to attach it here

o

I live in PA so mailing will not be difficult in the winter.. just driving LOL.. Send me your list.. mine is posted in my page. Most of what I have at this time are babies and leaves that are down. But would be willing to trade when babies are up and on their own.

o

Hi there -- I've just posted my list. Take a look and let me know at adl123@mindspring.com if you see any you'd like to trade for.

Donna

o

Hello! I found 8 I am interested in of yours:
Frozen in Time
Lemon Drop
Rob's Miriwinni
Rhapsodie Clementine
Irish Flirt
Optimara EverGrace
Golden Threads
Golden Plume

My available african violets are:
ode to beauty
buckeye colossal
montgomery silver frost
leprechaun's daydream
honey ginger
manitou
too darn hot
Let me know if anything works for you!

Amanda 'romando'
ps: thanks for the postcard! Chloe turned it in this morning! Did you get the necklaces yet?

o

please send to my email address iris600yahoo.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the African Violets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here