Return to the African Violets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Leaf or plantlet trade.

Posted by manyminis (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 4, 07 at 22:22

I can trade leaves now, and plantlets in Sept or Oct. (nothing after Oct) I would be willing to trade some verigated leaves for other verigated varieties, I dont have. Here is a partial list of what I have. Wranglers Swinging Blues
Wranglers Dixie Dawn
Wranglers Dixie Celebration
Wranglers Winter Hawk
Wranglers Branding Tie
Wranglers Boot Stompin
Wranglers Stampede
Wranglers Jackpot
Wranglers Pink Patches
Cool Mist
Rebels Rhubarb Frost
Rebels Purple Shadow
Pink Persusian
Whisper Blue
Peach Brandy
Neon Fantasy
Sugar Plum Dreams
Vintage Lace
Spanish Moss
Pink Obsession
Pink Chablis
OuLaLa
Alamo Fun
Let me know what you would have to trade. No minis or semiminis. I will also have about 150 varieties of plantlets to trade this fall, will only trade plantlet for plantlet. My email isnt working the greatest so let me kow on here if you are interested

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Leaf or plantlet trade.

Hi manyminis,

Would love to trade plantlets with you. Can you please send me a list of what you have available by email to cajunkisses@gmail.com ? In turn I will send you a list of what I have available in plantlets and leaves.

Thanks,
Belinda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the African Violets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here