Return to the African Violets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wanted: have av plants

Posted by aseedisapromise z4.5 SD (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 12, 14 at 22:52

I've never traded, but I have several starts of Ma's Melody Girl, Buckeye Gift Wrapped, and an unnamed seedling that is semi double pink with purple dots, green leaves. The pink with dots is blooming, and the others are getting big enough to soon. I don't want to send them now, it is too hot, but it might be okay next month. They are growing in sm solo cups. I'm not sure what I would be looking for in trade, but it would be good if it had a name. I tried to start a leaf of Ma's Pillow Talk, but that one rotted, so that might be one I would be interested in.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wanted: have av plants

HI
well, if no one else wants to take you up on your kind offer, then I would like to. The two in the front look very pretty and unusual and interesting. I think I have the one in the back, so I would not need that one.
The Fall is fine if you want to wait until then. I can send you leaves from two or more named plants from my collection of your choosing in exchange. But I don't have Ma's Pillow Talk. when you email me, I can let you know what I do have.
If you would like to follow up, you can send me an email.
Thanks again, Joanne

This post was edited by fortyseven on Thu, Aug 14, 14 at 1:48

o

Hi! Those are beautiful violets, and I would be happy to do some trading also. Please email me.
Sue

o

I have a lot of babies that are ready and many almost ready and would love to trade! Send me a note and I will let you know what I have.

o

Hi! Am I too late to trade ? Would love to trade if I can! Thanks~~Rosie

o

Add me to the trade list please. I have seed starting mix as well as small pots for minis... just let know.

o

Okay, I am ready to mail violets now. If any of you are still interested, please send me your address and remind me what you have to trade. Sorry it took so long, but we had this early frost. I had vegetables all over the place to deal with. Not so many now. Thanks for waiting.

aseed

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the African Violets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here