Return to the African Violets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Hoya cuts to trade :-)

Posted by okie_deb 6 OK. zip 737 (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 26, 09 at 4:10

I have been getting the bug to get a few Streps and AV's again. I grew them about 15 yrs. ago but moved out of state and they suffered from the trip.
AV leaves would be fine but a plantlet would be better! I've never tried the Strep's so am a bit leery of starting from a leaf with those.
The fantasy type AV's are the ones that I seem drawn most too. They are the ones with the streaks and splatters of another color on the petals.
I saw a pic of a Strep named 'Spin Art' I'd love to have! I also like the spotted Streps.
I have Hoya cuttings to offer in return.
Looking forward to trading!,,,,Debbie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Hoya cuts to trade :-)

Hey, just noticed this! I see you over in the Hoya forum all the time. I have AV plantlets that need homes. I will double check what I still have. What hoya cuttings were you thinking of trading? I went overboard with propagating AVs, and while I did manage to trade a lot of them away (mainly for hoyas, funny enough... that was what started my hoya madness) I still have a bunch. Let me know what cuttings you have, and I will list the plantlets I still have, in the next day or so. Thanks!

o
RE: WANTED: Hoya cuts to trade :-)

I'm writing you an email through GW now. :-)

o
re: have: Hoya cuts to trade for streps or fantasy avs :-)

THIS THREAD SHOULD READ I HAVE HOYA CUTS TO TRADE! NOT THAT I WANT HOYA CUTS TO TRADE!
SORRY FOR ANY MIX UP!,,,,Debbie

o
Hoya cuts to trade :-)

sent you an e-mail and didn't see lily of the valley at first glance...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the African Violets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here