Harbor Blue
Picasso
Red Robe
Irish Flirt
Rob's Hopscotch

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: av leaves

dkgresh you have several i'd love to have. Please email me and i'll give you my trade list so you can decide if you'd like to trade with me or not.

Thanks,
Belinda
cajunkisses@gmail.com

o

I realize it's over one month since you posted your list, but I just read it and am wondering if your offer still stands. I have only begun my violet hobby 15 mo. ago and have only a few named violets. I am willing to trade leaves or babies of the following:
Optimara Maine
Ness' Sheer Peach
Ness' Red Velvet
Ramblin' Amethyst
Optimara Evergrace
Secret Love

Please let me know if anything is of interest from the above list. I am sure we can mutually agree on a trade.
Thanks!

o

Hey dkgresh, I'm new to African Violets so I don't have any to trade but wanted to know if you still have some and if you'd be willing to trade for postage or seeds? If not, I understand. Thanks, Joel.

Here is a link that might be useful: Joel's Lists

o

I would love to do a trade with you also. Its still cold here however in spring I could, by then I would have my list ready as well. I could trade anywhere between 20 to 100 leaves.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the African Violets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here