Return to the African Violets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: trailing violets

Posted by swamp_thing z6 OH (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 10, 05 at 12:57

Hello a big thank you to Korina who told me where to post this I was doing it all wrong everyone please forgive me I'm new to this site so it looks like I got a lot to learn? I would like to get a start of an trailing violet I have some pear or beaver cactus that has two tone yellow and red flowers! They are hardy and if that does not interest anyone I would pay for the postage! It may be to late now to exchange but next spring or summer will be alright?Bye and hope to hear from someone soon?Rita

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: trailing violets

Rita,

I have Cherokee trail in exchange for a cactus.
Where in Ohio are you? I am in the Northern part of Kentucky about 20 south of Cincinnati.
There is still plent of time left to trade this year.

Joan in KY

o
RE: WANTED: trailing violets

Hello Joan I lived in Sardinia,Ohio which is about 60 miles from the east gate mall or from Cincinnati?Our closet town is Morwystown?It will be alright to trade then I can send your beaver cactus just give me your address? My address is Rita Lewis 2981 St.Rt. 321 Sardinai,Ohio 45171 P.S. can you tell me a little bit about the cherokee trail?What color of flower? O! I also got a cactus and I will send you a piece of it too?It is not hardy but will grow it has a trunk on it and I will break a piece off of it so it can get a callus on it before I send it to you with the other one? Bye rita

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the African Violets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here